CHeST library stands for Constructs Helpful SingleTones and Templates. This is a unique spot that helps to open ‘terra incognita’ in the Chemical space. Incredible diversity of CHeST library provides new chemotypes.
• Proprietary building blocks and intermediates
• Natural Products, Natural-like Compounds, Unique molecules
• Polycyclic structures
• Heavy compounds MW > 550
• Lipophilic compounds CLogP > 5.50
• Shaggy and flexible compounds number of RB > 10
• Marginal compounds: thioureas, hydrazones, hydrazides, oximes, ketones, etc
• Drug-like and Drug-unlike singletons
75,000 Singletons and Unique, Natural, Drug-Unlike Compounds are available, >10,000 Constructs, > 2,000 Natural Products.
CHeST library can provide original hits in screening against ‘difficult’ targets with limited or no structure/ligand information, as well as ‘eclectic’ biological targets, including cellular processes (e.g. apoptosis and cell cycle). Unexplored and unusual chemistry space may be a valuable source of new hit/lead compounds for the several medicinal and cultural areas:
• Oncology, especially metastatic diseases;
• Treatment of infections; design of novel antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-parasitic (e.g. anti-malarial) drugs;
• Agriculture, crop protection;
• Alleviation and treatment of various diseases in animals;
• Design of new environmentally friendly antifouling compounds (green AF agents);
• Cosmetics and fragrances;
• Chelating agents;
• Antioxidants and agents for stabilization;
• Assays development;Constructs (proprietary building blocks, intermediates), validated chemistry protocols and medicinal chemistry expertise are the synthetic basis for deploying Chemistry On Demand ™ to rational discovery, ‘fast forward’ and ‘fast follower’.
In our treasure CHeST you will find: